1) Do you take my insurance?
We accept the following major medical insurance providers:
We also accept No-Fault
2) Does my insurance cover acupuncture?
We recommend that you provide us your insurance information prior to your appointment so that we can verify eligibility for you. Prior to your initial visit, we will gladly go over your policy with you so you understand exactly what your benefits are and whether you have any financial obligations.
If you would like for us to check your insurance benefits, click here.
3) Do I have to file my own insurance claims?
No, we take care of all the paperwork for you.
4) Do I need a referral from my primary care doctor to get a treatment at the Bronx Community Wellness Center?
Usually, it is NOT necessary to receive a referral from your primary care physician. However, a referral, along with any medical notes or diagnosis done by your primary care physician can help us adequately determine your medical history and better prepare your treatment plans.
5) What do I do if my insurance plan does does cover treatments but NOT at the Bronx Community Wellness Center?
If you know that your insurance covers treatments, you can still get treated in our facility. You pay the cash discounted price and receive a "Superbill" which you can then submit to your insurance provider for reimbursement.
Call Us: 718-684-3050